Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Finally ... proof that you needn't be 16 or 17 years old and have a 10-inch waist to be the "best that you can be" -- as the US Army puts it!


Susan Boyle


This isn't an advertisement, but BUY IT!! Her debut CD album, "I Dreamed a Dream" is ... well, dreamy!

I have pushed the "repeat" button on every song, I believe, and think her newest and best rendition of "I Dreamed a Dream" would have won the Britain's Got Talent contest hands down--even though she had sung the song in the earliest rounds. I think she outdid Madonna with "You'll see!" and although I was/am a Rolling Stones fan, her "Wild Horses" made me want to relearn the lyrics all over again.

Now, the question is ... does playing and replaying a single CD as I traverse the hills and bumps of the roads between my pad and Grays Harbor College (daily) possibly wear a CD down to a scratchy tape-like quality requiring me to have a spare CD in the seat next to me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Vote for Democrats
Since four and a half nanoseconds ago
Hit Counter
folks have visited this blog!
NOT!
Free Hit Counters