Friday, March 07, 2008

Crimminee! I leave town for a couple of days and the DOW's below 12000 and jobs are dropping faster than Obama's popularity ...


Ben Bernanke: Well, you see ... it's like this ... uhhh ...


Lessee ... jobs in America are down and the US stock market is also dropping faster than Ben Bernanke can drop interest rates and faster even than John McCain can promise to replace Ben Bernanke. It seems likely that the decline will continue as more and more jobs are moving overseas, the housing market continues to disintegrate and the Democratic Party continues to meander aimlessly into the spring and summer months.

I thought I could get away from it all tonight be seeing Vantage Point (latest Presidential assassination movie), but even that didn't take my mind off of the real world situation that today's economy puts us all. Maybe, if I hold my breath and count to ten ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Vote for Democrats
Since four and a half nanoseconds ago
Hit Counter
folks have visited this blog!
NOT!
Free Hit Counters