Sunday, January 20, 2008

"Keys to the White House" decoded ...


My Brother Richard's "Keys to the White House"


Remember what I said back on New Year's Day regarding next November! And I did it without executing my brother Richard's crazy "Keys" program (computer logic diagram shown above) which might be good for predicting random events ... but then is only relatively accurate for between four and eight years in the real world of emotionally charged people-politics.

It's still Hillary and Barack over McCain and Huckabee (or possibly Jeb Bush if he is amenable to running as the VEEP) come November 2008.

As I said on NYD, "You heard it here first!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Vote for Democrats
Since four and a half nanoseconds ago
Hit Counter
folks have visited this blog!
NOT!
Free Hit Counters