Wednesday, January 23, 2008

How the heck did Bigfoot get himself up to Mars anyway?



The image above, along with many others of the same area and object, were taken in 2004 by the Mars unmanned explorer named Spirit. My first thought, after seeing it on CNN last evening, was that it looks/looked like a statue of the Little Mermaid in Copenhagen (shown just beneath this paragraph), but closer look at it today suggests that it really does look remarkably like a humanoid--of sorts--and that it is climbing or running "up" the bluff to its side.

The Little Mermaid


Yeh, like the face on Mars (shown at the bottom of this posting), it could be (and probably is) only a small rock formation, but it will be just one more reason for humans on this planet to make the next Big Leap into space and to another actual planet--Mars!

Remember the "Face on Mars"?

2 Comments:

At 10:56 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I had to laugh when I saw this, Dr. Joe. I was headed back to Lansing from the U.P. the other night when I heard this story on "Coast to Coast AM." It reminded me of the time my Father took me to see a "Bigfoot" movie at the Globe Theater in my hometown of Bethlehem, PA. Think I slept with the lights on for a few weeks after that. LOL...

 
At 8:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The picture made me smile ... then look at it more closely. I think it was an unusual rock formation, nothing more.

Joe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Vote for Democrats
Since four and a half nanoseconds ago
Hit Counter
folks have visited this blog!
NOT!
Free Hit Counters