Tuesday, January 22, 2008

What's so laughable about a "President Huckabee" anyway?



I was just a little irked at Anderson Cooper this evening. I worked pretty hard today and when I arrived home from teaching my last class of the day--at after 10:30 p.m.--I had to endure his cackling at the above photo of the three top-running Democrats laughing with the winning (Anderson Cooper was the judge and jury) caption below the photo being, "Here's another one--President Huckabee!"

Clearly this was CNN's AC taking his partisan politics a little far and I'd love for the last laugh to be on Anderson Cooper. Go get 'm Huck! I for one would welcome a "President Huckabee" and will have to count my pennies to determine whether I can afford to help him win in Florida.


Mike Huckabee looks very Presidential to this old Democrat!

2 Comments:

At 10:03 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

The reason why Mike Huckabee will not be elected President of the United States of America?

"I have opponents in this race who do not want to change the Constitution," Huckabee told a Michigan audience on Monday. "But I believe it's a lot easier to change the Constitution than it would be to change the word of the living god. And that's what we need to do -- to amend the Constitution so it's in God's standards rather than try to change God's standards so it lines up with some contemporary view."

That's frightening. The problem in amending the U.S. Constitution is once it begins, where does it stop?

 
At 8:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe he was suggesting that an ammendment is required to protect "all" of us, including the unborn ... that's all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Vote for Democrats
Since four and a half nanoseconds ago
Hit Counter
folks have visited this blog!
NOT!
Free Hit Counters