Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Merry Christmas and God Bless ... Mediawingnuts approves this message!


Mike Huckabee clearly breaking the Constitution, the Bill of Rights and states' laws everywhere!


Yes he really said:

"At this time of year, sometimes it's nice to pull aside from all of that [politics and such] and remember that what really matters is the celebration of the birth of Christ."

followed by:

"I hope you and your family have a magnificent Christmas season. God bless you and Merry Christmas."

And for this latest affront to our secular state, he has been excoriated by CNN, Fox News, Air America, ABC, NBC and CBS ... plus others, I'm sure.

4 Comments:

At 3:15 PM, Blogger Rich Ryan said...

Do you know the "cross" behind him is a window sill? Brilliant! Did you hear Ron Paul's reaction?

"It reminds me of what Sinclair Lewis once said. He says, 'when fascism comes to this country, it will be wrapped in the flag, carrying a cross.' Now I don't know whether that's a fair assessment or not, but you wonder about using a cross, like he is the only Christian or implying that subtly. So, I don't think I would ever use anything like that."

 
At 11:32 PM, Blogger Dr. Joe said...

Migod! Did Saint (Ron) Paul actually say that? Is he implying that the sweet li'l face from Hope, Arkansas is a ... Fascist?

Goodness! And here I thought that the window sill in the background was a sign grom God himself ... excuse me ... Himself (Upper Case "H")

I'm so confused now. I don't know what to believe ...

 
At 3:34 PM, Blogger Rich Ryan said...

Huckster said it was a book shelf not a window sill.

 
At 7:20 PM, Blogger Dr. Joe said...

Now, I'm even more confused. Does God speak to us through window sills ... or bookshelves? One of my students hears God in gangsta rap. Believe it or not, I often hear God while I'm cleaning kitty-litters. What next, bruddah?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Vote for Democrats
Since four and a half nanoseconds ago
Hit Counter
folks have visited this blog!
NOT!
Free Hit Counters