Sunday, May 13, 2007

Talk about whiplash! From that last posting on our continuing losses in Iraq to ... Ryan running happily in Tienanmen Square ...



Yeh, it's Mother's Day today and yeh ... I'm only the grandpa ... but this picture was so wonderful to see on my daughter's and granddaughter's blog that I just had to pass it along to you all.

The scene is Tienanmen Square and the day is probably yesterday or so. Little Ryan was five last week.

This is what I should be posting, I suppose, rather than continual rants about other persons' children and grandchildren running from bullets and car bombs in Iraq.

He is a mighty handsome li'l fellow though, isn't he? I'd say that good looks run in the family, but then that wouldn't explain his grandpa, would it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Vote for Democrats
Since four and a half nanoseconds ago
Hit Counter
folks have visited this blog!
NOT!
Free Hit Counters