Thursday, May 10, 2007

Hey! I'm a new grandpa ... again ...


Lilia


Enough for me to state that one of my daughters, her husband (my son-in-law), one of my grandsons (Ryan, aged 5) and one of my sons (for babysitting purposes) are off to China to pick up Lilia (age one, birthday in April) after a lot of time and effort to get all of the x's and t's crossed and j's and i's dotted, etc, etc., etc., ad infinitum for the adoption to finally come to fruition.

Welcome to the family, Lilia! And also welcome to America and a wonderful life ahead of you.

Bloggees: I hope you don't mind a proud grandpa indulging himself with a modest non-political/non-academic/non-media-event posting. Ain't she gorgeous?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Vote for Democrats
Since four and a half nanoseconds ago
Hit Counter
folks have visited this blog!
NOT!
Free Hit Counters