Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Obama's hustle with Mama's muscle ... Obama-Clinton is the ticket for me today!


Please don't remind me; this photo is indeed a repeat, but I just love it!


Okay, okay ... I know my leanings are like the temperatures in America of late -- up one day and down the next on nearly everyone running -- but, an Obama - Clinton ticket sounds pretty good today.

Just blame it on Global Warming ...

These are the words spoken by Barack Obama on his website that has me excited:

As many of you know, over the last few months I have been thinking hard about my plans for 2008. Running for the presidency is a profound decision - a decision no one should make on the basis of media hype or personal ambition alone - and so before I committed myself and my family to this race, I wanted to be sure that this was right for us and, more importantly, right for the country.

I certainly didn't expect to find myself in this position a year ago. But as I've spoken to many of you in my travels across the states these past months; as I've read your emails and read your letters; I've been struck by how hungry we all are for a different kind of politics.

So I've spent some time thinking about how I could best advance the cause of change and progress that we so desperately need.

The decisions that have been made in Washington these past six years, and the problems that have been ignored, have put our country in a precarious place. Our economy is changing rapidly, and that means profound changes for working people. Many of you have shared with me your stories about skyrocketing health care bills, the pensions you've lost and your struggles to pay for college for your kids. Our continued dependence on oil has put our security and our very planet at risk. And we're still mired in a tragic and costly war that should have never been waged........


And with Clinton's bankroll in his corner -- once Hillary sucks in her breath and takes a swig of humble-juice -- even the projected ticket of Cheney - Gore in November of 2008 couldn't stop their bandwagon.

Whatcha think, brother Richard?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Vote for Democrats
Since four and a half nanoseconds ago
Hit Counter
folks have visited this blog!
NOT!
Free Hit Counters