Sunday, June 25, 2006

My brother, Richard, has one little weakness!

Yes, my brother, Richard in Connecticut, does indeed have a weakness. He has clung faithfully to his love (nay, call it worship!) of those (admittedly great as of today) Detroit Tigers.

He's even offered to take me along on a trip to Iceland (why Iceland, I've yet to figure out) next summer if the Tigers take it all in October. Actually, I agreed to this crazy trip -- if he kept a (reluctantly given) pledge.

Hellfire! I'd take him to Iceland if the Dems would manage to grab enough of a victory in the midterm elections to have the votes to impeach Mr. Bush for his crimes against all of us -- in dragging the death and destruction in Iraq on and on indefinitely, in his unconstitutional eavesdropping program, in his disregard for the record (in the $trillions) deficits being left for our grandchildren, etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Vote for Democrats
Since four and a half nanoseconds ago
Hit Counter
folks have visited this blog!
NOT!
Free Hit Counters