Friday, June 30, 2006

Bush ... with Cheney, Rumsfeld and Wolfowitz providing him advice on both the War on Terror and the Occupation in Iraq



I couldn't help this! I am an animal lover, as some of you know -- even have seven 100% indoor -- or in-my-bed -- cats, six raccoons (maybe eight, if the two mothers who would bring them to my front door last winter are still there) living under my front porch, and three deer (mama and two fawns) who "love" my rhododendrons and generally hang out in the woods to the side and back of my house-cabin.

But anyway, I ran into this picture while surf-scanning data on primates and immediately saw GWB receiving advice and consent from his three principal advisors.

Is this one "over the top," Richard? I hope it's not mean or, in any way, a display of anger. Would Jesus post this?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Vote for Democrats
Since four and a half nanoseconds ago
Hit Counter
folks have visited this blog!
NOT!
Free Hit Counters