Sunday, July 20, 2008

I had been thinking that we might take the grandchildren to see "Dark Knight" sometime during our August family reunion in York, Maine.


Is the "Dark Knight" even too dark for an elderly (generally dark) blogger?


Maybe ... maybe not!

After reading about scenes of torture and pencils being poked into a victim's head (through the eye?), I'm not even sure that I'll go and see it during the first day when many of the others will be sleeping in or just plain bushed from driving all the way up to Maine. Then again, knowing me, I will probably bite the bullet and endure the intensity and gore ... after all, the movie is rated PG-13 and I'm 73.

I guess Heath Ledger is the "hit" of the movie and largely the reason for the new box office records

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Vote for Democrats
Since four and a half nanoseconds ago
Hit Counter
folks have visited this blog!
NOT!
Free Hit Counters