Saturday, May 17, 2008

Now I know how Republicans feel ...




While visiting with my children last week--and during several phone conversations with both family (younger, of course) and friends (younger, of course)--I find that I am becoming fossilized just by being a fan (actually a precinct delegate in the State of Washington) for Hillary. Barack this ... Barack that ... Obama this ... Obama that! I find myself almost embarrassed to suggest (barely audible) that Hillary is both more electable and more Presidential than ... Barack Hip-Hip Hooray Obama.

Maybe it's my age; then again, maybe it's those sexy pantsuits ... but how is it that I don't even find Barack Obama's stuttering speeches "inspiring" (the only way they are ever described by the media--even Fox Cable News!) nor his demeanor charismatic (again ... as even described by Fox cable News)?

To his credit, he hammered back at both GWB and JSMcC on their foolish assertions re. his patriotism, but that was about as specific as he's been on nearly anything and everything over the past year.

Yeh, now I know how Republicans must feel ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Vote for Democrats
Since four and a half nanoseconds ago
Hit Counter
folks have visited this blog!
NOT!
Free Hit Counters