Friday, May 09, 2008

For the first time in my memory, I took off sick today ...


view from where I spent most of the day in bed


It is obvious that the great pride and joy I usually take in my possessions is ... gone!

Being sick with a cold during the coldest Spring in the history of Ocean Shores sucks! When you are feeling cold and dark, the cold darkness seems to manage to find every nook and cranny of every bone, cartilage and muscle ... every cell ... of your body. No that's wrong. The darkness is outside of the body and is a force that sucks the light and warmth from all those nooks and crannies.

Food? No taste buds! TV? Only the endless primary season!

But what is it that I hate worst of all? Right! Self pity.

Self portrait


But it's only a hiatus; I'll be fine in a day or two.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Vote for Democrats
Since four and a half nanoseconds ago
Hit Counter
folks have visited this blog!
NOT!
Free Hit Counters