Thursday, April 24, 2008

She simply misspoke ... she meant to say "I'll do a figure eight in Milan" ... not "obliterate Iran"!!


Simply a Misspoken Word


Hillary is one tough mother! But even so, her bragging about her ice skating bravado in Milan (not Iran!) should not have the Tehran mullahs and ayatollahs quivering in their humus. First, she said that she would do that "figure eight" (hardly obliterate) only if Iran attacked Israel and secondly, she clearly stated that she would only do whatever it was she said ... if the attack occurred "while ... [she were] ... president" -- which is unlikely in this incarnation of Mother Earth.

Why, Hillary is every bit as sweet as Obama is humble!

""I would consider Obama ... uhh ... I meant Osama ... a person we must take out"


Thank God for John Sidney McCain III!!

1 Comments:

At 8:29 PM, Blogger Its Time to Live said...

as I read your blog, there are things I agree with and things I disagree with and then it strikes me... we live in a country where we can agree to disagree and it's ok. We can be friends, we don't have to kill each other! Keep writing, I'll keep reading.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Vote for Democrats
Since four and a half nanoseconds ago
Hit Counter
folks have visited this blog!
NOT!
Free Hit Counters