Monday, February 04, 2008

Obama's secret weapon!


Michelle Obama


Whoever thought that Hillary Clinton was the most politically active First Lady since Eleanor Roosevelt was absolutely correct ... BUT ... if Barack Obama should pull this Democratic nomination out of the hat (he won't!), Michelle Obama would certainly be the most politically akamai First Lady ... ever !!! [Look up "akamai"!]

I happened to hear her speech yesterday on TV and well, she was absolutely GREAT!! No, I would certainly choose Hillary over Barack at this stage for the Democrats, but at the same time, I recognize genuine brilliance when I see it. She is an absolutely spellbinding orator and, like her husband, is a graduate of Harvard Law School and a true political force in her own right.

Her description of the underclass in America during the speech I heard yesterday was even more poignant than anything that John Edwards ever said and the spoken truth that came from her lips from her having lived the life of a little black girl in America during the second half of the Twentieth Century was ... well ... I already said it -- spellbinding!

Although I am certain (in my own mind) that Hillary is probably better for the Democratic Party at this time in the country's history, as is Huckabee for the Republicans, I now see a little more clearly why so many Americans are endorsing/backing Barack Obama ...

It's Michelle's spirit they are feeling and her voice that they are hearing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Vote for Democrats
Since four and a half nanoseconds ago
Hit Counter
folks have visited this blog!
NOT!
Free Hit Counters