Sunday, February 03, 2008

With Super Tuesday almost upon us, I'd suggest that we get used to these two ...


Senator John McCain (R., Ariz.) and Senator Hillary Clinton (D., N.Y.)


My New Year's Day prediction is about to be seen in headlines across the nation, I believe. Although I would have preferred Mike Huckabee to be the next President, I see either one of these two persons as very capable of leading us out of the mess we're in ... economically, internationally and domestically.

Let me congratulate both a full day before they wrap up (for all practical purposes) their respective party nominations.

Best to you both! Good sailing in the days, weeks and months ahead. Don't become too fatigued; it will all unfold as God wills.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Vote for Democrats
Since four and a half nanoseconds ago
Hit Counter
folks have visited this blog!
NOT!
Free Hit Counters