Monday, January 07, 2008

"I led the largest squadron in the US navy, not for profit but for patriotism." ... J. McCain


McCain responds to Romney's claim to leadership on the basis of his profit margins


I don't think I ever saw a candidate look "down" on another candidate more than did John McCain in last night's "FOX BOX" debate after Romney bragged, "I've been in the economy. I've been in the real world!"

McCain came back brilliantly: "I led the largest squadron in the US navy, not for profit but for patriotism."

And no, he didn't have to bring up the years he spent in the Hanoi Hilton while I was working for his father, Admiral John McCain (magnificent man in his own right) during the late 60s and into the 70s.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Vote for Democrats
Since four and a half nanoseconds ago
Hit Counter
folks have visited this blog!
NOT!
Free Hit Counters