Monday, December 31, 2007

What did I just say (wish for) in my posting of only an hour ago?


Mike Huckabee unveiling the ad that he subsequently "pulled" as being too ugly and unworthy of American politics ... but that the news organizations have aired anyway ...


Andrew and I really meant what we wished for you all in my posting of only about an hour ago.

And I'm sure that my favorite among the Republican candidates wishes you all the best too.

Yes, Mike Huckabee probably pulled his "attack ad" against the Morm... uhhh, the non-Evangelical Christian ... in a less than satisfactory manner, but ...

Lord, teach all of us--myself, first and foremost--to learn, listen and hear Your Voice!

To be sure, sin and self, sadly, have so often clouded my vision and blotted out the sweet sound of Your Voice ... that I feel so unworthy of Your marvelous and excruciatingly painful death on the cross.

Forgive me ... and all of us who call out Your Beloved Name and whisper, "Jesus Crist, my Lord ... Holy, holy, holy!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Vote for Democrats
Since four and a half nanoseconds ago
Hit Counter
folks have visited this blog!
NOT!
Free Hit Counters