Wednesday, February 21, 2007

The Republicans are leaving us little choice, me thinks ...



The leading contenders for the Republican nomination in 2008 (yeh, I'm caught up in the way-too-early presidential talk too) have me looking far more carefully at the Dems these days. I heard something on the radio while driving home yesterday that tried to explain why we are all so interested in the 2008 elections so prematurely--something to do with living in denial ... not believing that we really have two more years of Bush & Co. ahead of us.

Now that's a scary thought! Not that we are living in denial but that we really do have two more years of Bush, Cheney, the Iraq War, Guantanamo, no habeas Corpus rights, wiretaps and appointments of right-wing judges.

At my age, it might not be two more years, of course ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Vote for Democrats
Since four and a half nanoseconds ago
Hit Counter
folks have visited this blog!
NOT!
Free Hit Counters