Monday, April 09, 2007

Joe Klein really dissed the Pres in the Time Magazine that was waiting for me in my mailbox after work today ...

Wow! I don't believe that I've ever read a more scathing attack on the President than the Op-ed piece in today's Time Magazine. You can read it for yourself, but the first and last sentence say it all. It started with arguments that "The three big Bush stories of 2007 -- the decision to 'surge' in Iraq, the scandalous treatment of wounded veterans at the Walter Reed Army Medical Center and the firing of eight U.S. Attorneys for tawdry political reasons -- precisely illuminate the three qualities that make this Administration one of the worst in American history." And it finished with ... "[I]t is increasingly difficult to imagine yet another two years of slow bleed with a leader so clearly unfit to lead."

I spell the entire article with the letters, I-M-P-E-A-C-H !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Vote for Democrats
Since four and a half nanoseconds ago
Hit Counter
folks have visited this blog!
NOT!
Free Hit Counters